Daily Current Affairs 10th September 2022
Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari launched a project to transport human organs by drone to help in organ transplants in hospitals.
- Introduction of a drone that transports the operated body parts from one place to another very quickly.
- It is also said that the use of drones can significantly reduce the transportation time. It is a very innovative approach to solving the traffic problem.
- MGM Healthcare Research and Development Hospital, Chennai is a part of this project.
- India is third in the world after US and China, with a maximum of 17,000-18,000 organ transplants performed every year.
Chattisgarh CM inaugurated 2 new districts in Chattisgarh state!!!
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Bagel on Friday inaugurated Manendragarh-Sirmiri-Bharatpur and Shakti as the 32nd and 33rd districts of Chhattisgarh state.
- Shakti is separated from Janjgir-Samba, and Manendragarh-Sirmiri-Bharatpur is separated from Koria district.
- Speaking at a public meeting held in Manendragarh, the Chief Minister said that the struggle for conversion into a district has been going on for a long time.
- He also did development works worth 153 crores.
India Launches Country’s First National Electric Freight Platform!!!
- NITI Aayog and World Resources Institute (WRI), launched India’s first national electricity freight platform- E-FAST India
- The launch of E-Fast India saw the participation of major automobile industries, logistics companies, development banks and fin-tech companies.
- This electricity freight platform brings together stakeholders from different parts of the country.
National Maritime Heritage Complex to be built at Lothal, Gujarat to showcase the history of India’s maritime wealth!!!
- The Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways is building a National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal, Gujarat’s historic Indus Valley Civilization site.
- The first-of-its-kind center in India will showcase India’s rich and diverse maritime heritage.
- The foundation stone for NMHC project was laid by Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi and approval for the master plan was given in March 2019.
- The project has been brought up to create awareness among the people by utilizing the maritime heritage using the latest technology.
- The NMHC project is continuously monitored and successfully implemented by the Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Shri Sarbananda Sono, through regular review meetings with high-level stakeholders of the Government and related institutions.
Union Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah laid foundation stone and Bhoomi Pooja for Shree Thanod Mandir Complex Project under Border Tourism Development Scheme in Jaisalmer!!!
- Union Home Minister laid foundation stone for Rs 17.67 Crore Sri Thanod Mandir Campus Project under Border Tourism Development Scheme in Jaisalmer so that youth visiting Sri Thanod Mata Temple will learn about the valor of our soldiers.
- In 1965 Indo-Pakistani war, Sri Thanod Rai Mata temple complex was bombarded by Pakistan.
- During the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 Longewala, the brave soldiers of the Border Security Force played a vital and decisive role at the Longewala post.
- The nation is proud of the bravery shown by the Army and BSF in Jaisalmer during the 1965 and 1971 wars.
- Through this project, the border areas of Danot and Jaisalmer will be improved and employment opportunities will increase for the local youth, which will stop migration and strengthen the security of the area.
Curtain Raiser frigates Release !!!
- Taragiri, Project 17A frigate 11 will be launched on Sep. 22 at Masakan Dock Ship Builders Ltd, Mumbai.
- Western Naval Command FOC-IN-C Vice Admiral Ajendra Bahadur Singh will be the Chief Guest for the event.
- Named ‘Taragiri’ after the mountain range located in the Garhwal Himalayas, the ship is the fifth ship of the Project 17A warships.
- These ships are P17 warships (Shivalik class) equipped with upgraded features, advanced weapons and sensors and platform management systems. ‘Taragiri’ is a re-incarnation of the erstwhile ‘Taragiri’, a Leander class ASW warship that has performed innumerable challenging missions for the nation over three decades from 16 May 1980 to 27 June 2013.
- The P17A ships are designed by the Indian Navy’s Bureau of Warship Design, the flagship organization for all warship design activities in the country.
Charles 3 will be the new king of Britain official announcement today..!!!
- Charles III assumed the throne as the new King of Britain.
- Queen Elizabeth II of England passed away yesterday due to ill health.
- Queen Elizabeth, who became Queen at the age of 25, has been Queen for almost 70 years.
- Charles will be sworn in as King of Britain today.. Charles will be proclaimed King at a ceremony today at St. James’s Palace.
World First Aid Day is celebrated every year on the second Saturday of September!!!
- World First Aid Day 2022 is celebrated on 10th September and the day is celebrated under the theme ‘Lifelong First Aid’.
- The day is recognized across the world to promote the importance of first aid, an important basic skill, and create global awareness about saving precious lives.
- World First Aid Day was first introduced by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC).